The Arbour University Compliance Education Series
Monday January 6, 2020
Adoption and expansion of ERP systems in regulated life science business environments have revealed unexpected challenges and financial investment from biopharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
- ERP systems continually evolve to enhance value. Maintaining compliance with increased change frequency impacts inspection readiness.
- Regulations are prescriptive but leave procedures for the life science company to resolve.
- Risk Assessments can involve many critical areas. What may be missing from your plan?
- How to benchmark ERP validation efforts and the cost of compliance?
- How to ensure COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) software will meet compliance requirements?
- Challenges of ERP implementation & compliance remain misunderstood.
Join us to examine every compliance angle involved with ERP systems inside your business environment.
Submit an inquiry to learn more about compliance from our industry experts.
For more than 20 years serving 250+ global life sciences companies, Arbour Group delivers proven methodologies to deliver warranted regulatory compliance expertise.