The compliance requirements and scope of privacy and protected health information regulations are quite complex. Arbour Group’s robust methodology and experience can help navigate the compliance requirements of regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We provide compliance services for customers that are newly in scope for these regulations, as well as companies that need ongoing support for established privacy programs. The types of projects we support include:
- Compliance assessments to identify gaps and recommendations to mitigate the identified gaps.
- Policies and procedures development to support the key areas of Privacy, Security, and Breach Management.
- Identification of in-scope IT systems and data.
- Assessment of controls within IT systems and recommendations to address gaps.
- Development of Risk and Control matrices at the organizational level and the IT system level.
Arbour Group has provided us with competent validation project leadership that has enabled us to complete projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
The use of Arbour’s validation product greatly facilitated the process.
Arbour Group provided effective validation services to us and were a valuable part of the overall success of our company-wide ERP implementation.
Their integration into our multi-phase ERP roll out was seamless and assured us of comprehensive regulatory compliance.
The regulatory assistance provided by Arbour Group has enabled us to enhance our compliance profile with life sciences customers.
Their Managed Services for software development and quality assurance play a key role in controlling business risk and reducing costs.